What to Bring
Before your appointment please review the list below and gather all the proper information prior to your doctors visit. This will ensure your appointment is on time, and will allow our doctors to provide the most comprehensive consultation.
- Photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Co-payment or deductible (due at time of appointment)
- Referral forms (if applicable)
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history.
- Any forms provided to you in advance.
- Pertinent x-rays or records you may have.
- A list of current prescription or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency.