Kelly Sterk, ARNP
Kelly joined Urological Associates in 2022. She earned her Masters of Science Degree in Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner with Distinction in 2017 from Chamberlain University. Before joining the urologic team, Kelly worked in Internal Medicine with the adult population.
Kelly provides general urological care for our adult population. She has particular interest in helping our patients manage their overactive bladder/incontinence, acute and recurrent urinary tract infections, along with prostate cancer follow-up.
Outside the office, Kelly enjoys spending time with her husband, their two daughters and son-in-laws, but most of all her grandchildren. Kelly also enjoys traveling, rides on her motorcycle or with the top off in her Jeep, and golfing.
- Graduate: Chamberlain College of Nursing, 2017. Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner.
- University of Iowa, 2006. Certificate in Public Health.
- Undergraduate: University of Dubuque, 1991. Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing.
- Clinton Community College, 1983. Associate Degree in Nursing.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society.
- QC Area Advanced Practice Nurse-Physician Assistant Alliance.