Kate Nenninger, MSN, FNP-BC, NP-C
Kate was the first advanced practice provider to join the UAPC in 2007. Prior to becoming a nurse practitioner, Kate worked locally as an Emergency Room nurse for 32 years.
While Kate serves the general urological adult population, she has particular interest in managing men with advance prostate cancer.
Outside the office Kate has many interests including gardening, antiquing, and spending time with her four grandkids.
- Graduate: Clarke College, 2004-2007. Master in Nursing- Family Practice.
- Undergraduate: Marycrest College, 1971-1975. Bachelor of Science of Nursing.
- Society of Urological Nurses and Associates.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society.
- Quad Cities Area Advanced Practice Nurse-Physician Assistant Alliance.