Jenny Kolwey, ARNP
Jenny transitioned to provider the role in 2013 after completing her Masters of Science Degree in Nursing. Previously, Jenny had been a registered nurse at Urological Associates since 2005.
Jenny provides general urological care to our adult population. Her particular clinical interests include management of men with symptomatic enlarged prostate, hypogonadism (low testosterone level) and erectile dysfunction. In addition, she partners with our doctors to successfully manage and help prevent kidney stones.
Outside the office Jenny enjoys crafting, leading her children’s 4-H club and Girl Scout troop, and spending time at the farm with her children.
- Graduate: Indiana State University, 2013. Masters of Nursing with a concentration in Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Undergraduate: Indiana State University, 2010. Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Excelsior College, 1999. Associates of Nursing.
- Society of Urological Nurses and Associates.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Quad Cities Area Advanced Practice Nurse-Physician Assistant Alliance.
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America.