Brady L. Miller, MD, MPH
Dr. Miller specializes in minimally invasive surgical treatments for urologic malignancies. He completed his fellowship in urologic oncology and robotic surgery at City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center outside of Los Angeles, CA.
Born and raised in Storm Lake, IA, he obtained an undergraduate degree in biology from Coe College in Cedar Rapids prior to obtaining his Medical Degree (MD) and Master’s of Public Health (MPH) from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. He completed his urology residency training at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.
Outside of the office, he enjoys cycling, running, basic carpentry/woodworking and exploring the Quad Cities’ parks and trails with his wife, two sons, and their Labrador Retriever.
- Fellowship: Urologic Oncology and Robotic Surgery, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center, CA, 2020-2021.
- Urology Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospitals and clinics, 2015-2020.
- Medical School: University of Michigan Medical School, 2015. Medical Doctor.
- Postgraduate: University of Michigan School of Public Health, 2009. Master of Public Health.
- Undergraduate: Coe College, 2007. Bachelor of Arts in Biology.